Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Want These!

Real Bad.
Marc Jacobs 70s Flares!! Yes Please.

To be honest, I thought these looked fun (albeit very un-practical for ME)
when I saw them in my new Anthro catalog on a model...but seeing them 
this close is just a little scary. HA!
cute.

scary??
As always, my Anthro catalog was accompanied by it's slightly cheaper and way cooler sister mag, Free People...aka my favorite. brand. ever...and their vintage is awesome, great visual inspiration but the prices are waaaay out of my league ;)

oh i would love thee, Sheer Dots Tunic.
how cute is this?! Shrunken Stripe Pullover ensemble...i lovvvve layering!

and back to the boots in the first picture...but in dark brown please!
 NOW GET JEALOUS.
and try not to drool....



ahhhhhh, suck it up and keep hunting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment